Humley are looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Tester with experience in both UI and API testing. The ideal candidate would also have experience with automated testing for both APIs and Uis as well as experience testing in an agile environment.
Humley is an AI start up that build enterprise conversational experiences. We have built a platform that allows subject matter experts to create conversational experiences that can deal with complex flows, integrations and natural language classification. We allow clients to drive these conversations through the major AI technologies, such as IBM Watson, Rasa and Microsoft Luis, as well as our own in house-built AI Octavo.
The role involves the following responsibilities:
• Building and implementing detailed test plans around new features
• Creating and updating smoke tests and regression packs
• Automating UI and API testing
• Working with Development and Product to deliver an easy to use, powerful solution
• Improving the testing process and procedures
• Overseeing and mentoring others in the organisation helping with QA testing
• Being an active participant of the agile process
• As we expand there may be opportunities to lead a testing team
The ideal candidate would have experience or knowledge of the following:
• Experience in automated API testing
• Experience in automated UI testing
• Experience of automated testing tools (such as Selenium, Katalon or similar)
• Experience in Test Management software
• Experience in writing detailed test plans
• Experience of manual UI testing
• Experience of QA testing in an agile environment
Humley is a dynamic and innovative organisation and we are always looking for talented people who can contribute to our success. If you excel in your area of expertise, are enthusiastic and hungry for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
To apply for the above position send Humley an email with your CV and details. (Sorry, no agencies).